Wednesday 18 April 2012

Polyvore

Well, first of all I wanted to announce that, from now on, my blog will continue in English, simply because I talk English all the time when I'm on the World Wide Web and it'll be much easier for me. Of course I will make some mistakes sometimes, since I'm still a blond Dutchie.

But, what I wanted to show you are my latest looks I created on Polyvore. They look a lot like the stuff I have myself and so it shows really really well what my look is!

Peace bby!

Miss selfridge
$42 - missselfridge.com

Jeffrey campbell booties
£105 - harveynichols.com

Stella Dot clover jewelry
$39 - stelladot.com

ABS by Allen Schwartz wrap jewelry
$150 - bloomingdales.com

VeraMeat double finger ring
$110 - lespommettes.com

Gathering Eye peace jewelry
$15 - generalpants.com.au

Round frame sunglasses
filthymagic.com

Ben Sherman Hats Trilby
$50 - piperlime.gap.com


Golden Skull

Clu gray t shirt
$105 - lespommettes.com

Red jeans
topman.com

Jeffrey campbell shoes
$260 - solestruck.com

Alexander mcqueen handbag
$2,075 - net-a-porter.com

Versace leather bangle
$825 - net-a-porter.com

Antique gold ring
$99 - fxnetworks.com

House of Harlow 1960 gold chain jewelry
$119 - shopthetrendboutique.com

Cashmere hat
$415 - stylebop.com


I see Yellow!

J Crew silk shirt
$100 - net-a-porter.com

Jitrois biker jacket
$3,480 - stylebop.com

Ksubi jeans
£113 - farfetch.com

Jeffrey campbell shoes
£145 - dollboutique.co.uk

Hermes silver jewelry
$820 - usa.hermes.com

Black earrings
$60 - endless.com

Silver skull necklace
$17 - romwe.com

Dorothy Perkins cross ring
$8 - dorothyperkins.com


Rock hard, Die free

Acne sheer blouse
€200 - jades24.com

Barbara Bui leather pants
£1,059 - farfetch.com

Jeffrey Campbell black high heels
$190 - karmaloop.com

LAS Jewelry skull ring
$145 - oaknyc.com

Skull ring
topman.com

Miss Selfridge black ring
$13 - missselfridge.com

Friis Company brass chain necklace
€39 - shopfriiscompany.com

Blue shades
$16 - nastygal.com


Rock 'n Roll it my style, baby!

Lot78 zip jacket
£845 - brownsfashion.com

H&M wax jeans
£20 - hm.com

Jeffrey Campbell lace up bootie
$198 - karmaloop.com

CC SKYE punk rock jewelry
$350 - stefanibags.com

Spike jewelry
$9 - topshop.com

Blue nile jewelry
$62 - bluenile.com


I hope you all like what you see! As you may know already, the easiest way to describe my style if Rock 'n Roll with sometimes a weird touch. I love to combine expensive designer shoes with cheap H&M clothing or the other way around. I am planning to show you more of these looks in the future! Sadly I can't seem to find the right way to ad pictures into Polyvore myself, so I can't show you the exact pieces I have in my closet! Too bad! But this will do!

Have a nice day!
xoxo Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment