Monday 21 May 2012

Minus 10 kg

I think we all know this problem. I'm too heavy. Too much fat on the wrong places. With my size 40/Large I really have to lose some weight, but somehow nothing has worked yet. I went to the gym 3 times a week, but now, after a year and many diets, I stopped my membership at the gym, because it wasn't worth the €40,- a month, while nothing was happening. I didn't feel like going anymore and I wanted to end it anyway as soon as I would find my own home.
I decided I will do it on my own by going for a run and getting on my bike now and then. Since the weather is getting better, it isn't too bad to exercise outside anymore.
I have to lose 6 to 10 kg and as you may understand, I'm having a hard time trying. Every day I tell myself "Tomorrow I'll start eating healthy and gonna quit the candy". Today I kinda found a way to take away this feeling of hunger. I drank 1 liter of water this morning before work. It sounds like a lot, but it isn't that bad. At work we have these large bottles with SPA and I drank one all by myself. Only bad thing I did was snacking some meat and a cheese, but that's all. I wanted to eat a sandwich, but I was so full, I couldn't finish it and somehow that felt really good. Maybe I found the right way to eat less? Cause that really is my problem. I don't eat bad things... I eat pretty healthy actually... but I eat too much. Not too long ago I could eat more than my dad... well... that's pretty bad! A lil' girl eating more than a grown man.

I'm gonna try to keep up with the less (but still enough) eating and going for a run/ride about 3 times a week. My mountain bike is still at my dad's, but maybe I can pick it up soon, so I can do for a serious ride, instead of cruising on my grandma bike. Haha!
We'll see. It's sad how pessimistic I am about it already. *sigh* I just need to go one size down! Other people do it! Why can't I do it?

Wish me luck!
xoxo Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment