Wednesday 9 May 2012

Long time no see

Wow. I just realized I have a blog and that I should post something on it once in a while! I'm really busy lately and though I bought and ordered a lot of awesome stuff to show you, I couldn't find any time to do so. But! Better late than never, so here it is. A few days ago two new pair of JC's arrived and I am so excited about them! I finally bought the real Full Spiked Lita's! I'm so trilled! They are amazing. I ordered them at Karmaloop.com together with some JC boots!
At the moment I have 4 pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes, and two other pair are on their way. I finally got my own CreditCard and I really wanted to try it! Just... I don't know... I waited for my own cc for so long and now that I finally have a proper job, I could actually get one. So... I ordered these two:
Drooling all over the place! I really fell in love with the Galaxy Lita's and the blue ones where for sale now, so I thought... well... why not! I still really really want basic black leather Lita's and the Silver ones with all the glitter. I think I will order those next month, or maybe I'll be able to buy them in London next month, but I have no idea how the prices are over there. The US has been the cheapest place to get them even with the shipping costs. But... maybe I can let my uncle, who lives in the US, take two pair with him, since he's coming over next month with my niece. We'll see what the money does!! I also finally bought the blue ombre blouse from Zara I wanted for so, so long! They didn't have my size for so long and when I wanted to buy it on internet, it wasn't on the website anymore. But! A few days ago they had it in a store around here again and I bought it with my last penny! Haha!
So happy! I also ordered some shoes I'm planning to wear on my shopping trip to London! Real Creepers! Yay! I know I know... they are far from feminine and to be honest, they are unisex, but I love them and I'm pretty sure they'll walk heavenly! Seen some on lookbook.com and I looove them! Ordered them in black!
On the same website where I ordered the Creepers, I also ordered some epic T's from Kill Star Clothing! Yay! I already had one of their T's, but I couldn't resist buying these too (if I may believe the e-mail I just got, they are on their way to my house).
I can't wait! Hope you enjoyed my post! Damn, it has been such a long time ago since I posted a proper piece of text. Talk to you soon! xoxo Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment