Wednesday 9 May 2012

USfoodz

Though I wanna watch my weight, I ordered food and candy at USfoodz.nl again. Shame on me! *sad face* And not even a little.
I ordered kinda.. a lot. What I ordered?
Skittles Crazy Core
Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups-Scoops
Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups Strawberry
Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups Variety Pack
Betty Crocker Fruit By The Foot Color
Betty Crocker Fruit By The Foot Strawberry
Betty Crocker Fruit By The Foot Variety Pack
M&M's Coconut
Jet Puffed Miniature Marshmallows
Oreo Cakesters Double Stuf
Chips Ahoy Cookies White Fudge Chunky
Chips Ahoy Cookies Chocolate Chunky
Kellogg's PopTarts Frosted Cookies & Cream
Kellogg's PopTarts Frosted Raspberry
Kellogg's PopTarts Frosted Chocolate Fudge
Kellogg's PopTarts Wild Grape

Yeah... I love Fruit Roll-Ups. How did you guess? Haha!
I hope everything will arrive this weekend so I can spend all day eating candy and feeling guilty afterwards! Damn! I'm a sad person! And since I'm also planning on quitting the gym... *oops*.
*sight* Ah well... as soon as the weather will get a little nicer I will start eating less (somehow I do this, and I don't mind, not at all).

xoxo Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment