Tuesday 15 May 2012

Creepers! Horror!

Today the Creepers I ordered a while ago, arrived. And the horror! It really looked horrible on me. It was so weird! They look really amazing on other people, but I guess I'm a little too heavy for these shoes. Somehow, it wasn't working AT ALL! So, I'm gonna send them back... and I'm a little sad about it too. I don't feel comfortable in my own skin lately and I'm feeling fat. I know most girls know what I mean and every day at work (I work in a kitchen and there's a lot of delicious stuff involved) is a real torture and I can't stop eating. Blegh!

I'm also having some issues with the JC's I ordered from NastyGal a week ago. Not because of NastyGal, but because of the Dutch border security an such. They are being a real pain in the ass. I never had issues when items got shipped with International shipping companies, but since USPS handed the package over to PostNL, I have to wait for my shoes much, much longer than I did in the past. Damn! I really like NastyGal and I think I'm gonna ask them if it is possible to ship with DHL in the future, at least shipping to me.
I contacted PostNL on twitter and with an email so I'm hoping for some quick response, but I'm afraid it'll take a while. I'll probably get an answer by the time I've already worn the shoes a thousand times. *sigh*
Let's keep our fingers crossed!
Haven't heard about the Kill Star T's by the way!

xoxo
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment