Tuesday 15 May 2012

Must have? High Heels!

Seriously! How could you not want these heels! I spotted them on nelly.com not too long ago and I fell in love right away! Nelly is an amazing website with too many budget shoes to count. I bought many shoes on this website and some of them didn't cost more than just €50,- and you really wouldn't say if you'd see them.
But... these are, though they are probably worth it, €99,95! *jaw dropper*
Yes! I'd never expect I'd say €100,- would be expensive for shoes, since I ordered my 6th pair of JC's worth almost twice this price, but somehow, for just a little pump made out of FAUX leather... na-ah!
Maybe I'd buy them when I had a discount code, but they will never become a shoe I would wear on a daily base, so I'm not sure.
I deffinitly love them, but I wish they were real leather! Bad choise of material for such a lovely pump.

xoxo Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment