Wednesday 16 May 2012

Music Of The Moment

Though my taste in music doesn't really change a lot, I do, just like everybody else, have some favorites of this moment. This really depends on my mood and what happened and of course what''s new for me or something like that. Though hard rock and metal are the kinds of music I listen to most of the time, I also listen to a lot of other styles. Almost everything except hiphop and r&b actually. And if there's something I really can't stand, it's rap music. Blegh!
But here are some of the bands and songs I listen to a lot these days. Some are really old, some are new... and some... well... some I just love. I''m a sucker for a good lyrics!

Racoon - Don't Give Up The Fight

Adam Levine feat. Slash - Gotten

Michael Jackson - Human Nature

Lady Gaga - You and I

Triggerfinger - Feed Me

Puscifer - The Mission

As you can see/listen there isn't a lot of rough stuff involved this time. I don't know why, but I feel a little more... relaxed and less angry, maybe even a little sad or something. I don't know.
I just know that I love these songs!
Listen and enjoy!

xoxo Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment