Friday 18 May 2012

Where are my JC's?

As I told you earlier, I'm having some trouble with my latest order from NastyGal. NG ships her orders with USPS and USPS is am American shipping company. This meant, as soon as an order leafs the country, they hand it over to someone else. In this case... sadly, they handed it over to PostNL, the most common used shipping company in the Netherlands. Well... and I said sadly, because PostNL isn't really known for their good service. The shoes arrived in the Netherlands exactly one week ago on May 11. But, as you may understand, they're still somewhere, waiting, to get sorted and delivered. This morning I finally found out what my new tracking code is, so that's a plus and I know they're safe somewhere, but I still hate the waiting! Ugh!
Well... I'll keep you people up-to-date about this shitty stuff!

xoxo and have a lovely weekend!
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment