Saturday 1 September 2012

Lady Gaga Fame Perfume

Finally! It's here! The new perfume from Lady Gaga. This morning I went for some shopping and found the new black perfume at Douglas. A loud "O MY GOD" escaped from my mouth and I had to have it! As soon as I entered the store it was displayed right in frond of me. I had heard a lot of rumours about the smell of it and as soon as I tried it on my own skin I was happily surprised. I love it! Even after a few hours it smells really amazing!
I bought the 30 ml bottle and not the big one, because I want to get used to it first before I spend a lot of money on a large bottle and end up using it only 3 times.
The small bottle did cost me €26,50, which I don't find very expensive for an 'eau de perfum'.
The bottle looks amazing and as promised, the perfume really is pitch black. It's so weird how it turns transparent as soon as you put it on!
Go for it gals! Smell it and buy it! Love it!

xoxo
Nadine

Put your paws up cause they'll smell goooooood!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment