Thursday 7 June 2012

Tell Union Jack We're Comming To London

 
Yes! Just a little more than a week to go and I'll be in London! Yay! I'll go to London with my little sister for 3 full days of shopping! Can't wait! I only found myself spending all the money I saved for this trip. Damn! Why did I do that? I always tell people to regret nothing, but right now I feel a little bit of regret myself. I saved €400,- and together with the €500,- I was planning to use from my credit card credit, the fun would be limitless... But... the €400,- ended up being only €100,- and that'll probably go to food and drinks. Argh!
Though I can still buy a lot of stuff with €500,- since we will try to do some budget shopping... it still sucks! And of course I bought lovely stuff... Marlies Dekkers underwear, shoes, make-up, clothes... I still find it stupid that I did spend all that money. I bought all this stuff everybody can buy in the Netherlands, while I should've bought stuff in de UK people don't have over here. Blegh!
Ow well... it's just the way it is.

But... about London: We'll travel there by boat, whick I really love! We'll sleep on the boat and will arrive early in the morning. I'm planning to go to Oxford Street straight away that day! We can put our (empty) bag in a locker on Liverpool Station, so we don't have to go to the hotel first! We will shop till we drop for 3 full days, before we will get back with the boat late in the eve. We will arrive in the Netherland again early in the morning.
Yay!
Wish me luck and a lot of fun! London! Here we come!

xoxo
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment