Saturday 15 September 2012

Chocolate Mug Cake

I had seen this before a few times but never tried it myself, till today. I was feeling hungry and we didn't have anything sweet in the house so I decided to try this easy recipe that can be done in less then 5 minutes. And... It is true! It really works!
I tried it with chocolate this time but I'm sure you can leave the cocoa out if you want it vanilla flavoured!

So, here is the easy recipe!

What you need:
One large mug. Not the regular mug you drink your coffee from, but a little larger!
And a microwave!

Ingredients:
4 tbl. spoons of flower
4 tbl. spoons of sugar
4 tbl. spoons of cocoa (you can leave this out if you want)
1 egg
3 tbl. spoons of milk
3 tbl. spoons of oil
a little drop of vanilla extract
3 tbl. spoons of choco chips (you can leave this out if you want)

Mix all of this together in your mug, put it in the microwave for 3 minutes on high (around 900/1000 watt) and DONE! You can eat is straight out of the mug or let it cool off a little and flip it over on a plate!
Yay!

 

This is not my picture but it looks a lot like mine. All the cake came over the edge, but that doesn't matter at all! It tastes great!
Have a nice meal!

xoxo
Nadine

PS. Planning to do a lot more recipe blogs on here! Hope you like! After all, I am kind of a cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment